Skills & Talents
Links & Resources
Facts & Trends
Links & Resources
Career Information, Company Profiles and Contacts
- Careers in Marketing and Market Research.
- by Wetfeet Press.
- Strategic Market Research: A Guide to Conducting Research that Drives Businesses
- by Anne Beall.
- Careers in Marketing.
- Find Job Listings
- Thousands of job sites with one search. Provided by
Indeed.com, "a one stop shop for job seekers" (Wall Street Journal).
- Market Research Jobs
- Market Research Information Center (with a good career section)
- Reeve Jobs in Market Research
Ideas and Know-How
- The Market Research Toolbox: A Concise Guide for Beginners
- A resource for novice marketing professionals, defining marketing research
of various types, and examining the goals and techniques associated with six
traditional market research methods. Also discusses nontraditional market
research, and shows how to combine individual market research techniques into
a research strategy.
- Hitting the Sweet Spot: How Consumer Insights Can Inspire Better Marketing and Advertising by
the Voice of the Market; Competitive Advantage Through Creative Use of Market
- By Vincent P. Barabba. A progressive and useful book for those interested in market
- Center for Marketing Research at U. Mass
- Nielsen Center for Market Research at U of Wisconsin
of the Art Marketing Research.
- By George Edward Breen, A. B. Blankenship and Alan Dutka, McGraw-Hill, Inc. A well-written text on the
art and science of market research. Well worth the time of any prospective
Segmentation : Using Demographics, Psychographics and Other Niche Marketing
Techniques to Predict and Model Customer Behavior
- By Art Weinstein, Probus Publishing. This book's
state-of-the-art demographic and psychographic segmentation techniques and
case studies reflect the latest data and applications in market research.
This expanded edition also covers international market segmentation and database
marketing/single source data to help analyze market opportunities. Topics
include: the pre-segmented market; physical attributes; statistical software;
segmentation resources; developing global market strategies.
- One of the better vendors of
marketing-related books, articles and data. You will find a special focus on
Magazines and Newspapers (Online and Off)
- Journal of Consumer Psychology
- Journal of Consumer Research